Patient Advocate Foundation offers assistance to patients with specific issues they are facing with their insurer, employer and/or creditor regarding insurance, job retention and/or debt crisis matters relative to their diagnosis of life threatening or debilitating diseases.
PAF's patient service professionals have worked to improve the Resources web area, and have included many links to resources to provide patients with self-service tools that can help them find aid for their situation. We encourage all patients to review this area for assistance with insurance, financial matters, employment issues, disability, prevention, support and many others.
Case managers have listed the most frequently asked questions from patients and have provided answers in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
If your question was not answered or you need help, you may request general assistance from the Patient Advocate Foundation via one of the following:
- Request to have PAF Publications mailed to me
- View a webinar highlighting tips and resource advice useful to patients
- View information on PAF Academic Scholarships for Survivors
- Use your mobile phone to find help with PAF’s My Resource Search app
Patients with chronic, life threatening or debilitating diseases can call PAF's case management team for personalized assistance resolving their healthcare issues at 1-800-532-5274 during business hours.
Specialized Programs within PAF
In addition to PAF’s core case management services, we are proud to operate numerous additional dedicated programs to meet the needs of specific groups of patients, caregivers and providers. These programs are supported through grants, partnerships and targeted donations. For a full list of available specialty programs within the Patient Services Division of PAF and individual program contact info, please visit our Specialized Program page.
Contact the Co-Pay Relief (CPR) Division
- Find out if you are eligible for copayment assistance for your prescribed pharmaceuticals
- Begin an Application Online
- Diseases assisted through CoPay Relief
- Email CPR staff with a question
- Call CPR directly for personalized live assistance. 1-866-512-3861 Option 1
- CoPay Relief’s Frequently Asked Questions