Patient Advocate Foundation offers assistance to patients with specific issues they are facing with their insurer, employer and/or creditor regarding insurance, job retention and/or debt crisis matters relative to their diagnosis of life threatening or debilitating diseases.
PAF's patient service professionals have worked to improve the Resources web area, and have included many links to resources to provide patients with self-service tools that can help them find aid for their situation. We encourage all patients to review this area for assistance with insurance, financial matters, employment issues, disability, prevention, support and many others.
Case managers have listed the most frequently asked questions from patients and have provided answers in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
If your question was not answered or you need more information and help, you may request general assistance from the Patient Advocate Foundation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or choose one of the following:
- Participate in a web chat with an Online Expert
- Please have PAF Publications mailed to me
- View a webinar highlighting tips and resource advice useful to patients
- View information on PAF Academic Scholarships for Survivors
- Use your mobile phone to find help with PAF’s My Resource Search app
- Call PAF's case management team at 1-800-532-5274 or email us at email@example.com
Contact the Co-Pay Relief (CPR) Division
- Find out if you are eligible for copayment assistance for your prescribed pharmaceuticals
- Begin an Application Online
- Diseases asssited through CoPay Relief
- Email CPR staff with a question
- Call CPR directly for personalized live assistance. 1-866-512-3861 Option 1
- CoPay Relief’s Frequently Asked Questions