Government ResourcesCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Some of CMS's resources are listed below
- Medicare.gov: The Official US Site for People with Medicare. This consumer-oriented site contains news and information, answers to frequently asked questions, planners and search tools for specific programs.
- Coverage Issues Manual: the official CMS manual that outlines what is covered.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
National Institutes of Health (Some of the NIH's vast resources are listed below)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Library of Medicine
- PubMed, the National Library of Medicine's Search Service
- The National Human Genome Research Institute